Working with care providers to provide advice when it’s needed
If you provide care, it is essential that the people you are caring for can continue to pay your fees. You probably do this because you care, but it is crucial to your clients that you stay in business, so you must protect your cashflow.
There are many benefits of referring your residents or clients to an Independent Financial Adviser.
You can ensure that your fees can be paid for longer, and also help them to have the peace of mind of knowing that they have a safe, long-term home. Perhaps also it will help them to be able to leave a legacy to their loved ones.
We can help make sure your residents have sufficient income and/or State benefits, and can raise funds whilst a property is being sold to pay your fees.
We can also ensure that the correct legal documents are in place, such as a Power of Attorney, so you don’t have to worry about whether someone has capacity to sign important documents.
We can work with you to protect your business in other ways, for example:
- meeting your statutory obligations as an employer, such as complying with auto-enrolment legislation
- providing an attractive but affordable employee benefit package, so you can recruit and retain good staff
- protecting your profits in the event of the death or sickness of key employees
- succession planning ensuring that your business can continue to provide care uninterrupted if anything happens to the owner
- ensuring that if an owner dies, the surviving owners are able to buy the shares from the family, to avoid losing control of the direction of the business